The Royal Flush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[017] Mr.Sharp

3 posters

Go down

[017] Mr.Sharp Empty [017] Mr.Sharp

Post  Mr. Gold Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:45 pm

[017] Mr.Sharp 2ajyu52

(1) The Player
Forum name: Mr.Sharp
In-game name(s):
Paco Castillo - Ex Lieutenant of the RVG
Frank Gibson - Ex Right Hand in Palmira
Jyunichi Saturo - Shatei on Akuji-Kai (Left due to school stuff)
Mickey Callahan - Captain on Coonan Mob, stayed untill the end, or a couple of days before it got descripted.

Current faction(s):
James Grant - LSPD
Enrique Fidedigno - It's a Locotes character but very casual, I'm not roleplaying to get ragged, just passing the time with some friends when I got nothing else to do.

Past factions:
Written above.

Timezone: GMT +2
Intrests: Bicycle trips, writing, readings, chess (havn't played in a while tough), PC, and Computers in general.
Microsoft Messenger: Tal_memran1@walla.co.il
Activity: Most of my free time went on LSRP for the past few months, but I lowered my activity since I role-played pretty much everything in LSRP, and I kinda lost interest, when I saw you guys were accepting applications, I decided to give it a shot in hopes that it will spark my interest back.

(2) The Character
In-game name to be used: Frank Lancaster
Is this your main account? Well it will be if I get accepted, my PD character and Locotes are very, VERY casual.
Character story (based on in-game events): Well, since this is a fresh and new character it had no in-game events to accure, if you wish, I could write a story short \ long what ever you wish it to be.
Additional information concerning your character: Frank speaks three different languages since hes past job took him around the world, he speaks Russian, Italian and Hebrew along side with English, Frank is rather tall yet not very wide or muscular, most of the time Frank is quite since he believes that if you got nothing wise to say you shouldn't say anything, more will be added or changed along the way of In-game events.
A picture of your character:
[017] Mr.Sharp 46203027
(3) Strategical Thinking

- You're leaving the scene of a crime when a single cop pulls you over for a random traffic check.

(A) Radio through to other operatives, asking for support.
    (B) As he walks up to your cruiser, open the door into his chest, winding him. Then you bundle him into the trunk.
    (C) Take your silenced pistol from the glove compartment and fire two shots into his temple.
    (D) Speed off and attempt to lose him.
    (E) Talk your way out of it.

Which option would you choose, and why: E - Because not every traffic stop has to be because the cops have something me, I could've just missed a stop sign, wen't through a red light or just speeding, I would remain calm, pay the tick if needed be and call it a day.

- You have been assigned a murder-for-hire contract, and must kill a police officer, named Gregory Harrison. You find him on duty with another officer, talking to a group of Mexicans next to the Idlewood gas station.

(A) Request as much support as possible, then attack both officers.
    (B) Climb onto a near by roof and open fire with your M4, then speed away.
    (C) Approach the officer, and try to gather more information about him. For example: his phone number.
    (D) Quickly speed past, whilst another operative fires out the window.
    (E) Leave it for another day.

Which option would you choose, and why: C - Because a good assassin will gather as much information as he can on his target, such as habits, known associates, where he lives, what every-day car he drives.
Once I will have this, I could either track him down and take him out silently when he is alone, or plant a bomb under his car and rid of him with a big bang.

- You're outside your house, mowing the lawn. A black man runs up to you and puts a knife to your neck, telling you to give him your possesions.

(A) Give him everything and let him leave.
    (B) Attempt to disarm him, then tell him to leave.
    (C) Pull out your pistol and shoot him in the kneecap.
    (D) Kill him.
    (E) Give him everything, then chase him down another time.

Which option would you choose, and why: B - Because if I would kill him instantly or injure him too much it might attract more attention than needed, yet if he gets a hold of my possesions and run I would be in a mess because it would mean I need to track him down and find him, when I do he might won't be alone and then it would be alot more troublesom to get my possesions back.

- You are inside The Welcome Pump, and there are four armed bikers outside who want to kill you.

(A) Call for back-up through your radio, submit to the bikers, then hope back-up arrives in time.
    (B) Call the police.
    (C) Barricade the entrance and prepare for a shoot out.
    (D) Run outside, catching them by suprise and attempt to shoot them.
    (E) Run outside, and flee.

Which option would you choose, and why: B - I would call the police and describe the situation, once they arrive I would not reveal myself as the person who called, I would try and slip through the mess as the bikers won't risk an open shoot-out when the police is right out the front door, as soon as I'm in the clear I would trash my phone and lay low for a while.

(4) More questions

Your character is walking down the street when somebody comes up to you and randomly pulls out a gun and shoots your character dead. You:

(A) Force crash.
    (B) Report them on the forums.
    (C) Send a /report to the online admins, and then report them on the forums if necassary.
    (D) Wait it out and hope somebody calls the EMS.
    (E) Other (explain).

Which option would you choose, and why: E - Since I do not have all the details of why the person pulled a gun and shoot my character dead I would try to figure out what happened before I act, perhaps he was a hitman (not a very good one but still), or perhaps he was a friend of someone I killed and wanted to exact revenge, I couldn't possible know, if so I would continue to role-play along with his reasoning of killing me, if it was a random DM I would simply take several screen-shots and report him on forums.

Are you intrested in taking on a position of responsability? <Yes
Do you have any ideas for the faction? Explain them: No, I couldn't possibly suggest things on a faction I know so little of their inside activities, once I'm inside the faction and I am fully integrated into it, I would then suggest new or how to improve existing faction content the way I can see fit.
Which is better to have: fear or respect? Respect, if people would act on your behalf because of fear, they would do so without any moral or heart, when people respects you, they act for you willingly with their full dedication towards you.
Do you have any questions or concerns regarding the faction? No
What do you know about this faction? As far as I could see it, your a strict business criminal organization that handle various segments around Los Santos, you are extremly secretive and you never make yourself too blunt on your activities.

Other notes
The edits were to fix the picture since the link was all wrong

Disclaimer

I, Frank Lancaster, agree to keep this application to myself, and will not discuss it with anybody except Mr. Smith. All of the above was written by myself, with no assistance.

Mr. Gold
Admin

Back to top Go down

[017] Mr.Sharp Empty Re: [017] Mr.Sharp

Post  Retired - Keenan Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Vouching for him, had two good months of solid RP with him whilst I was in Coonan, listens to orders well and a good rp'er.

Retired - Keenan

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Purple Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:49 am

Accepted.

Jay decide which category.

Mr. Purple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down