The Royal Flush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end of the M.I.B.

5 posters

Go down

The end of the M.I.B. Empty The end of the M.I.B.

Post  Mr. Gold Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 am

Damian wrote:
Nikolai Makov wrote:Some members of my faction (commonly nicknamed The Men in Black) approached members of your faction earlier and asked that the following message be passed onto Kenshi (whom I ICly descovered was a reletively high ranking yakuza member): "Mr. Smith expects two hundred thousand each week, or else. We'll be back in five days for the money."

Immediately the yakuza (about ten of them) opened fire on the M.I.B. operatives and killed them. One of the operatives was holding down a dead man's switch in his pocket. When it's not being held down it sends off a radio message. Because the man was dead, his grip on the switch went limp and the radio message was sent.

The M.I.B. will be causing a lot of hassle for members of your faction. Blowing up cars, killing them, kidnapping them, robbing the businesses. None of these acts are of deathmatch, like previously mistaken. We have a valid reason (considering your people killed ours).

After some time, your members will be given another chance to pay. If they don't take up the offer, the mayhem will continue et cetera.

This message is mainly so you know what's going on and don't assume it's deathmatch. We won't be killing people with Japanese nametags in excess. We'll kill a few of those who we know are involved. If a second chance to pay is refused, then we'll get more violent.

I look forward to more roleplay with the faction. I hope you get a chance to witness it yourself at some point.

-Joe.
Honestly you got lucky coming around Akuji when I wasn't around because I would of banned you. I nor most of the admins condone the fact the faction was created OOCly with some stupid goal.

Your threats are also meaningless because anyone that bothers to do any of that will be banned immediately. You can go try that crap with Auberg some more or anyone that entertains this foolish organization but you definitely aren't bringing it around me.

I don't assume, I know the organization is nothing but a DM bunch and anyone involved in it WHILE in my faction can consider themselves booted as well, so pass along the message.

Mr. Gold
Admin

Back to top Go down

The end of the M.I.B. Empty Re: The end of the M.I.B.

Post  Retired - Ollie Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:57 pm

This blows. Was really looking forward to this.
Retired - Ollie
Retired - Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. White Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:31 pm

This sucks ''/

Mr. White

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Purple Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Sorry guys, guess LSRP isin't ready for something like this. If me and Smith ever start anything again i'm guessing you'll all be automatically invited.

Mr. Purple

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. lBeige Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 pm

I was really looking forward to this, sad to see it's ending.
Mr. lBeige
Mr. lBeige

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Purple Mon May 03, 2010 1:12 am

Harry wrote:Sorry guys, guess LSRP isin't ready for something like this. If me and Smith ever start anything again i'm guessing you'll all be automatically invited.
Sorry, i was talking shit aparently, it's still open.

Mr. Purple

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Gold Tue May 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Locking this pile of shit.
Let's own boyos.

Mr. Gold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum