[011] Williamsj0

Go down

[011] Williamsj0

Post  Mr. Gold on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:52 am


(1) The Player
Forum name: williamsj0
In-game name(s): Jason Weller - Main (The one I'm applying with) Peter Meadows - Alt. Not really using.
Current faction(s): Government, but I'm gonna leave now, since there is gonna be a new election soon, and I'll leave right now if I'll get accepted anyway.
Past factions: Balkan Crime Organiztaion x2, The Fellowship, and Gov.
Timezone: GMT +1(Servertime)
Intrests: Chilling, drinking, playing SA-MP
Microsoft Messenger: sjogrenwilliam@hotmail.com
Activity: Depends but now when it's summer.. maybe 15-20hrs.

(2) The Character
In-game name to be used: Jason Weller
Is this your main account? Yes
Character story (based on in-game events): Jason was born in England and came to Los Santos for 8 years ago. He and his 2 friends started a bussines, they was guarding hookers and civilans for some money. But then he got offerd a job as a Deputy Director of Security in the government, and he said yes. He worked alot there, but then he started to get bored, and now when the new elections will be he dicided to leave it, and get back the the unleagal side.
((Basicly I was in gov with another name and got jailed so I changed name and started as a unleagal char, but then I got asked if I wanted to come back as a Deputy Director and I said yes.))

Additional information concerning your character: He is a pretty good aimer, good at laying low with unleagal things, pretty strong too, could allso be aggresive sometimes.
A picture of your character:

(3) Strategical Thinking

- You're leaving the scene of a crime when a single cop pulls you over for a random traffic check.

    (A) Radio through to other operatives, asking for support.
    (B) As he walks up to your cruiser, open the door into his chest, winding him. Then you bundle him into the trunk.
    (C) Take your silenced pistol from the glove compartment and fire two shots into his temple.
    (D) Speed off and attempt to lose him.
    (E) Talk your way out of it.

Which option would you choose, and why: E, if he dont suspect anything then is it better to just let him see my ID and registration and then drive off.

- You have been assigned a murder-for-hire contract, and must kill a police officer, named Gregory Harrison. You find him on duty with another officer, talking to a group of Mexicans next to the Idlewood gas station.

    (A) Request as much support as possible, then attack both officers.
    (B) Climb onto a near by roof and open fire with your M4, then speed away.
    (C) Approach the officer, and try to gather more information about him. For example: his phone number.
    (D) Quickly speed past, whilst another operative fires out the window.
    (E) Leave it for another day.

Which option would you choose, and why: C, becouse it would be the smartest thing to do, it would be way to much risky to do any of the others(except E obvioulsy)

- You're outside your house, mowing the lawn. A black man runs up to you and puts a knife to your neck, telling you to give him your possesions.

    (A) Give him everything and let him leave.
    (B) Attempt to disarm him, then tell him to leave.
    (C) Pull out your pistol and shoot him in the kneecap.
    (D) Kill him.
    (E) Give him everything, then chase him down another time.

Which option would you choose, and why: E, you never know what kind of guy it is he might kill you if you even try to pull out your gun.

- You are inside The Welcome Pump, and there are four armed bikers outside who want to kill you.

    (A) Call for back-up through your radio, submit to the bikers, then hope back-up arrives in time.
    (B) Call the police.
    (C) Barricade the entrance and prepare for a shoot out.
    (D) Run outside, catching them by suprise and attempt to shoot them.
    (E) Run outside, and flee.

Which option would you choose, and why: B, well that's the smartest thing to do I think.

(4) More questions

Your character is walking down the street when somebody comes up to you and randomly pulls out a gun and shoots your character dead. You:

    (A) Force crash.
    (B) Report them on the forums.
    (C) Send a /report to the online admins, and then report them on the forums if necassary.
    (D) Wait it out and hope somebody calls the EMS.
    (E) Other (explain).

Which option would you choose, and why: B, since admins really can do anything if they didnt see it if it was totally DM, if he/she had a lame reason I'd choose D or just /acceptdeath.

Are you intrested in taking on a position of responsability? Yes
Do you have any ideas for the faction? Explain them: Not yet, since I dont know so much about it.
Which is better to have: fear or respect? Respect.
Do you have any questions or concerns regarding the faction? Not really.
What do you know about this faction? Well I dont really know so much since it's very secret but I know that you're taking hits etc(I think anyways).

Other notes
Hmm, dont think so.

Disclaimer

I, Jason_Weller, agree to keep this application to myself, and will not discuss it with anybody except Mr. Smith. All of the above was written by myself, with no assistance.

Mr. Gold
Admin

Posts : 168
Join date : 2010-04-06
Age : 24
Location : In the shadows

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum