[002] Gryphon

Post  Mr. Gold on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:29 pm

(1) The Player
Forum name: Gryphon
In-game name(s): David Dunham
Current faction(s): None
Past factions: 'The Fellowship'
Timezone: GMT+1
Intrests: I like football,futsall,basketball and streetball.
Microsoft Messenger: kryptoniteh@msn.com
Activity: Around 30 hours.

(2) The Character
In-game name to be used: David Dunham or any other good name. I am thinking about getting a new name, like Thomas nickname 'Tom' etc.
Is this your main account? Yes, it is.
Character story (based on in-game events): - I am David.. David Dunham.I was born in New York, year 1987.I've been living in New York till I was 14 years old.Soon, my mother died and me and my father decided to come and live here in Los Santos..So, it was year 2009 and I was 22 years old when my father soon got a very bad disease.We looked for the best hospital and doctors in Los Santos, and they said us to head to San Fierro because there were the best doctors and hospitals for this kind of disease.After two days, me and my father were in San Fierro.My father had to stay there for a long time but I stayed there for about a year.My father said to me to come back and live my life here in Los Santos or go back home in New York.
I didn't want to go back to New York, because that place wasn't for me.. I wanted something different from New York, like Los Santos.So, soon I found myself in the Los Santos Airport where I started my hole new life.At that time, I hadn't any friends but I started doing business and winning my own money,house,car and finding new friends.Here, I am now now in Los Santos, looking through the window for something new and special.

Additional information concerning your character: David Dunham is a very clever but quite person.He has a well-build body, because he just came from the army.He can take any orders and act very fast without making stupid questions.He respects people if they respect him.David Dunham is also a very trustful person to his family and beloved friends...
A picture of your character:

(3) Strategical Thinking

- You're leaving the scene of a crime when a single cop pulls you over for a random traffic check.

(A) Radio through to other operatives, asking for support.
    (B) As he walks up to your cruiser, open the door into his chest, winding him. Then you bundle him into the trunk.
    (C) Take your silenced pistol from the glove compartment and fire two shots into his temple.
    (D) Speed off and attempt to lose him.
    (E) Talk your way out of it.

Which option would you choose, and why: Option B, because... I need to get rid of him without using any weapon and leaving evidence behind. Like his body on the street full of blood.So, I need to make him unconscious and bundle him into the trunk, so there wouldn't be any kind of evidence.

- You have been assigned a murder-for-hire contract, and must kill a police officer, named Gregory Harrison. You find him on duty with another officer, talking to a group of Mexicans next to the Idlewood gas station.

(A) Request as much support as possible, then attack both officers.
    (B) Climb onto a near by roof and open fire with your M4, then speed away.
    (C) Approach the officer, and try to gather more information about him. For example: his phone number.
    (D) Quickly speed past, whilst another operative fires out the window.
    (E) Leave it for another day.

Which option would you choose, and why: Option B, if I 'must' kill him that day, if not I would choose option E.

- You're outside your house, mowing the lawn. A black man runs up to you and puts a knife to your neck, telling you to give him your possesions.

(A) Give him everything and let him leave.
    (B) Attempt to disarm him, then tell him to leave.
    (C) Pull out your pistol and shoot him in the kneecap.
    (D) Kill him.
    (E) Give him everything, then chase him down another time.

Which option would you choose, and why: Option E, because... at that moment I am being threatened by a knife, endangering my life.So, I would give him everything, then another time I would find him,kill him and take back my possesions.

- You are inside The Welcome Pump, and there are four armed bikers outside who want to kill you.

(A) Call for back-up through your radio, submit to the bikers, then hope back-up arrives in time.
    (B) Call the police.
    (C) Barricade the entrance and prepare for a shoot out.
    (D) Run outside, catching them by suprise and attempt to shoot them.
    (E) Run outside, and flee.

Which option would you choose, and why: Option A, because... at that time, I would seriosly need back up, as I couldn't call the police,shoot out alone with 4 other armed persons, run outside etc, as it would be too dangerous and moslty I would die.

(4) More questions

Your character is walking down the street when somebody comes up to you and randomly pulls out a gun and shoots your character dead. You:

(A) Force crash.
    (B) Report them on the forums.
    (C) Send a /report to the online admins, and then report them on the forums if necassary.
    (D) Wait it out and hope somebody calls the EMS.
    (E) Other (explain).

Which option would you choose, and why: Option C, because... I would like to know a 'reason' from him for killing me and if the online admins can't help me in any way,I would report them on the forums with evidence.

Are you intrested in taking on a position of responsability? No, but if necessary Yes.
Do you have any ideas for the faction? Explain them: No, at the moment I do not have any ideas.
Which is better to have: fear or respect? Respect.
Do you have any questions or concerns regarding the faction? No, at the moment I do not have any questions or concerns regarding this great faction.
What do you know about this faction? Well, the roleplay of this faction, as far as I have seen on the faction thread, is just awesome! I know that, you need to possess very good RP abilities to join this faction.Seems like, the RP of faction happens often in an unexpected way.

Other notes

Disclaimer

I, David Dunham, agree to keep this application to myself, and will not discuss it with anybody except Mr. Smith. All of the above was written by myself, with no assistance.

Mr. Gold
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum